Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Reply to the City

Hi, Maureen,
Thanks so much for your reply, and I am looking forward to working with you further. I do want to mention to Tina that I am very grateful for all of her previous work and support. I have included Bill Dawson, the other SHCG planners, and the Sycamore Hills Residents Association Trustees in on these emails because they would also like to be involved in these discussions. I would appreciate a meeting at the park. I think that is a great idea, and I would love to use the actual park site to further our discussions. I would like to propose a morning meeting on Friday, May 1. Does that work for you? Lastly, I looked into contacting the Northwest Area Commission, but it seems that we sadly do not have representation for our area. Do you have any suggestions about this? I have been to the Northwest Civic Association meetings. I shared the garden idea to the president, Bill Carleton, Chairperson on the Parks committee and he was in support of it. I have been planning to make a formal presentation about the garden, gain the NWCA's support, and open up ongoing communication with them. Thank you for your time and consideration,
a

No comments: