Monday, April 20, 2009

Email to NWCA

northwestcivic@yahoo.com Hi, NWCA! I live in the northwest area of Columbus and I am writing to you for two reasons. The first is that I would like to tell you about my neighborhood's new homeowners association website that we would appreciate you adding to the "Other Area Association Websites" on your blog. It is http://www.sycamorehills.us/. We have a wonderful community with a very active residents association and special programs like the Sycamore Hills Pool, Sycamore Hills Community Garden (SHCG) and Mothers of Sycamore Hills (MOSH) that we would like NW residents to know about. Secondly, I would love to come to a NWCA meeting on Wednesday night to present information about the community garden. At the last meeting I attended, I spoke with Bill Carleton (because it is a garden in a park) about it after the meeting was over and he said that this is something that the association would be interested in hearing about. Thanks for your time and all you do for the community,Amy

No comments: