Friday, May 8, 2009

Email after Meeting From Maureen

Amy, Thanks for meeting with me Friday. I did not do a very good job with the weather! I made this map of the area I think you are proposing for the community garden. I have not taken the proposal to the Director, yet. I do think the raised beds throughout could be an issue, based on past experience. We will review the proposal and might ask for a reduction in the raised beds. Tom also mentioned a performance bond. I'd like to avoid that, but it was a very serious understanding of what our issues could be and I appreciate that. The condition of the park also is most appreciated. I've attached a plan that shows where I thought you were proposing the garden. This nestles into the trees, so I probably have it wrong. Should I go out beyond the "landscaped area" to avoid the trees, shade, and neighbors. Let me know. Taking a few days vacation, but I'll be back in on Monday morning. Maureen

No comments: