Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Email about Tour and Meeting

Hi, All!

We had a nice tour this weekend and gathered lots of good ideas. Check out the blog for some images. Sue and I seem to be the only ones able to meet on Tuesday, so we have rescheduled for Thursday at 7 pm. We are doing this partly because there is a fantastic speaker coming to Columbus that evening. I have attached the flyer for you to look over to see if you would like to go, too. Please let me know if you would like to carpool. I got caught up in yard work today, so I apologize for the late notice of this email. I hope people can come to the meeting on Thursday.

The agenda will be:
1. going over the grant for the Columbus Foundation to make changes for next year
2. going over the community garden proposal and lease agreement from Columbus Parks and Rec
3. drawing a design of the garden to submit to Columbus Parks and Rec.
4. designating roles for the garden planning (photographer, PR, blogger, treasurer, etc)
5. any additional items

Thanks,
Amy

No comments: