Friday, August 8, 2008

Nice Email

Hi Amy- Thank you for keeping us so well informed. You’ve done a great job keeping the peace and considering everyone’s opinions and site issue concerns. I think the park is great. Hopefully it will work. I hate to see any trees taken down in general --- also that area down by the pool is an ecosystem of it’s own ---- kind of boggy and peaceful. I hope the location in the park will still allow people to use the field for sports. I don’t know how big it would be. But that appears to be the best and possibly only place it may work. I also think the on-line survey you sent was wonderful because it helps us to visualize things better. I liked the gardens much better that looked more natural. Like the ones with curvy paths and the ones with rows of stone between the plants. I think the ones that are what I would consider “raised beds” (with wood around them) are not as aesthetically pleasing and actually be kind of ugly. Also, the wood would probably be chemically treated or plastic which is also not desirable. Thanks for keeping us all informed and listening to all sides of the issues. -Annette

No comments: